- What personal information do we collect from the users that visit our network of websites, blog, landing pages, microsite, mailers, and newsletters?
- How do we use this information?
- Email Management
- When do we share any information concerning our users?
- How do we protect your information?
- Compliance Information
- Remedies and Contact Information
- Millipixels Interactive LLP needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Millipixels Interactive LLP permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Millipixels Interactive LLP legitimate interests
- Millipixels Interactive LLP needs to comply with the law
What Personally Identifiable Information do we collect?
Information that you provide
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the following information and details to help you with your experience, including Name, Address, Email address, and Phone number. This may occur, for example, when you fill an enquiry form, download a resource, register for a webinar, or interact with the website in any manner. Specifically, this happens when you explicitly complete a form on our website to access any type of content.
Country data based on your IP
We collect the location of your device based on your IP address. This helps us delineate where you located in the world, and based on that, we serve relevant content and try to ensure we follow each country's data compliance regulations to their fullest effect.
Data about your prior visits Log Files
How do we use your information?
We may use the information collected above in the following manner:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To send periodic emails regarding other offers, products and/or services.
- To send you event-related updates, reminders and confirmations on or off the website
- To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- To respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service and support.
- To communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by us, as well as provide news and information we think will be of interest to you.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our content and website performance.
- To personalize content and present you with advertising, content or features that we believe will be of interest or useful to you.
You may receive an email from MilliPixels Interactive LLP for a variety of reasons – for example, if you took an action through our website, you signed up for specialty content, or perhaps you registered for an event or conference. All MilliPixels Interactive LLP emails will include a link in the footer, where you can select your communication preferences or unsubscribe altogether. Also, you can manage your receipt of some types of communication by following the instructions included in the email we send you.
When do we share and disclose your information?
Your privacy is extremely important to us and we are committed to protecting your information that identifies you personally. We will only share personal information that you provide us under the following circumstances:
- With your consent
- When you explicitly consent or allow MilliPixels Interactive LLP to share your personal information. This happens when you submit your information through many of our content offers, events or services.
- For example, if you choose to sign up for an exclusive piece of premium content via a form – your name, phone number, email address, job title, and company will be collected by MilliPixels Interactive LLP.
- Legal obligation or protection from harm
When MilliPixels Interactive LLP has a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of information is reasonably necessary to
- satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request,
- detect, prevent, or otherwise respond to fraud, security or technical concerns,
- support auditing and compliance functions, or
- protect the rights, property, or safety of MilliPixels Interactive LLP, its users, or the public against harm.
- Business transfers
If and when MilliPixels Interactive LLP is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of the bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, we may share your personal information in connection with that transaction.
Third Party Disclosure
When you register for a sponsored event, your information may be shared with our event partners. You may opt out of communications at any time.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Opting out of Google Cookies
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-out browser add-on.
How do we protect your information?
At the infrastructure tier, our website is access controlled, with only a limited number of authorised personnel that are able to access backend information. The website is scanned on a regular basis for security breaches and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning, as well as an SSL certificate to encrypt data traffic and prevent data theft during transmission. All our facilities are access controlled with biometric scanning and access is granted on a need-to-use basis.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
DNT is a concept that has been promoted by regulatory agencies such as the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing Internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites by using browser settings. The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has been working with industry groups, Internet browsers, technology companies, and regulators to develop a DNT technology standard. While some progress has been made, it has been slow. No standard has been adopted to this date. As such, Millipixels does not generally respond to “do not track” signals.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. Beyond just the compliance aspect of it, one of our top priorities is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.While we offer Early Learning Services products and series for young kids under our brand name Evantiv, the marketing information related to these products and services is targeted at parents and educationists, and we do not specifically market to children under 13. Millipixels.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- Within 1 Business Day, we will notify the users via email and site notifications
- We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.We collect your email address in order to: - Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. - Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurredTo be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
We are committed to ensuring you have all the information you need to make informed decisions about your privacy, and your use of our products and services, including this website. If you have any questions we haven’t addressed here, please feel free to reach out to us here. Stay Safe.
MilliPixels Interactive LLP
Landmark Plaza, QuarkCity SEZ, A-40A,
Industrial Focal Point Phase VIII Extn,
Mohali-160059 Punjab, India
Voice +91 (172) 4190 900